This job is also eligible for our Reshuffle Program - Relaunch you career. Find out more here!
As a responsible senior engineer, you are expected to simplify problems and to take on mentoring opportunities. You should be a team player, a go-to person, who can provide constructive feedbacks, but also confident in working with minimal to no supervision.
You will have the chance to bring one of the following platforms to the next level:
- FinTech (Hedging platform) based on Java, Spring Framework, Mongo DB, and Kafka technological stack.
- AgriBusiness platform based on Spring boot, Angular, PostgreSQL, Azure Cognitive Search, Azure AD B2C.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with the team to find solutions that meet the needs of our customers and partners
- Analyse difficult problems and break them down into smaller deliverable chunks
- Write clean, maintainable code that is easy for others to follow
- Develop components and features of new or existing web applications
- Integrate new applications with existing applications and external services
- Configure and maintain test-, and production servers
What you need for this position
- Experience with full stack development
- Professional experience using the Spring framework (3+ years)
- Hands-on experience with REST API and Mongo DB
- Knowledge of Docker, Gradle, Keycloak and the ELK stack is a plus
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Angular or ReactJS is a plus
- Experience with the FIX protocol and financial market integrations would be a big plus.
- Ability to collaborate and engage with internal/external collaborators
- Analytical skills and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to cooperate
- Experience & willingness to coach junior colleagues
- Very good command of spoken and written English
Bonus skills: AWS or Azure, CI/CD
- Exciting projects most of the time with direct customer contact
- Experienced team members with high professional standards
- Dedicated technical coaching from a more experienced colleague
- Internal and external trainings, certification programs and a learning path
- Hybrid working style: what best suits you, the team and the project
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sport activities like biking, tennis, football, hiking etc.